XCOM: Chimera Squad delivers an all-new story and turn-based tactical combat experience in the XCOM universe.
After years of alien rule, humanity won the war for Earth. But when the Overlords fled the planet, they left their former soldiers behind. Now, five years after the events of XCOM 2, humans and aliens are working together to forge a civilization of cooperation and coexistence.
Welcome to City 31, a model of peace in a post-invasion world. However, not all of Earth’s inhabitants support interspecies alliance. Chimera Squad, an elite force of human and alien agents, must work together to destroy the underground threats driving the city toward chaos….
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 64-bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB AMD Radeon HD 7770, NVIDIA GeForce 650 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 and 2015 Runtime Libraries, and Microsoft DirectX.
|Google Drive||Download(14.28 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(14.28 GB) Link die?|