God created Light and Shadow and separated them with the power of the divine Words Worth Tablet. One day, the Words Worth Tablet shall be read and all will be understood, and Light and Shadow will join and become complete. But someone has shattered the Tablet. The Tribe of Light and the Tribe of Shadow each blame the other and war ensues for 100 years. The story revolves around the bumbling but very skilled Prince Astral of the Tribe of Shadow who may be the one to bring the Tribes together and restore peace.
- Release Date: Japanese 1993-07-22, English Patch 2005-10-08
- Original Title: ワーズ・ワース
- Developer: Elf
- Translation: Fun Translations – VNDB
- Censored: Yes/Mosaics
- Version: Final
- OS: Windows
- Language: English (Translation Patch), Japanese
- Voices: Japanese
- Length: Medium (10 – 30 hours)
- VNDB: Words Worth
- You need to change system locale to Japanese before installing the game.
- Mount the .mds image file with a virtual drive software
- Start installation by clicking on Words Worth logo, top of the menu. The big letters button under the Words Worth logo is for installing a bonus mini game(not translated).
- Choose 1.17GB installation, then next (bottom right button).
- Choose Indeovideo, then next (bottom right button).
- You can choose directory in the third screen with the button on the top.
- The button between back and next is for exit the installation.
- In the last screen click on the button above the exit button and wait.
5. Copy all files from folder English Patch and Fix in the game directory(C: program files/WWXP).
6. Right click on “ww_english.exe” and set compatibility mode to win98 or winXP to avoid some crashes and watch the opening video.
7. Start the game from ww_english.exe.
8. IF the background of the main menu doesn’t say words worth and is a silhouette of a guy smoking, you installed the wrong version, which means the game will be textless if you try to play.
9. If you play the game for the first time you can’t skip the opening video, if not, you can skip it with the right mouse button.
10. “The game will probably crash if you try to use your bow or trigger certain events, to fix this, go the the game config menu and click the video card with the X over it (or click right below it you should be able to tell how the option is chosen) It will probably cause some of the game to be a bit jerky (especially the last boss for for me, I didn’t try seeing if I could
fight him with it enabled though).”
Tested on Windows 7 and working.
|GoogleDrive-GoFile-Mega||Download(1.37 GB) Link die?|
|Uptobox||Download(1.37 GB) Link die?|
|Megaup||Download(1.37 GB) Link die?|
|Pixeldrain||Download(1.37 GB) Link die?|