The game takes place on the Western Front between 1914 and 1918, in one of the bloodiest conflicts in world history – inspired by the infamous Battle of Verdun in 1916.
Verdun is the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic World War One setting, the game which started the WW1 Game series. The vicious close quarters nature of trench warfare means that skill with a bayonet can be as vital as good aim with a rifle.
The game offers 5 distinct game-modes with many historically accurate features such as realistic WW1 weaponry, authentic uniforms, horrendous gore, and maps based on the real battlefields of France and Belgium. The dynamic Frontlines game mode features 64 players taking turns to go over the top and attempt to capture the opposing trench line.
Tannenberg brings the massive battles of the Eastern Front in WW1 to life with 64 players fighting for control of key sectors of the battlefield, each one offering a distinct strategic advantage. Warfare between the Russian Empire, Germany, and their allies offers a fresh experience for first person shooter players and history enthusiasts alike.
There are seven squads, 50+ weapons, eight large maps that give players tactical freedom, and a 64 player game mode with full AI bot support so you can experience epic battles at any time! Everything has been recreated with the same attention to detail seen in Verdun, the first entry in the WW1 Game Series.
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960M / Radeon HD 7750 or higher, 1GB video card memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer only, make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.
- Based on two ISO releases: Verdun-PLAZA (plaza-verdun.iso, 12,634,488,832 bytes) and Tannenberg-PLAZA (plaza-tannenberg.iso, 12,960,497,664 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of both games
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 23.8 to 4 GB)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 17 GB
- Language can be changed in games settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Download Verdun + Tannenberg v312.21382/v312.21390
|GoogleDrive||Download(4.03 GB) Link die?|
|GoFile||Download(4.03 GB) Link die?|
|Uptobox||Download(4.03 GB) Link die?|
|Pixeldrain||Download(4.03 GB) Link die?|