Built on a brand new bespoke 3D engine, the game retains Unity of Command’s signature art style and delivers highly polished fluid gameplay. Easily accessible yet hard to master, Unity of Command II is the highly anticipated sequel to the cult classic that’s been turning novice players into battle-hardened grognards since 2011.
Unity of Command II lets you take command of Western Allies during the Second World War. You will manage your army’s divisions as well as their supply and logistics. For the first time in Unity of Command you will face Fog of War. Reveal the unknown by capturing enemy soldiers and launching recon to gather intel on enemy troop positions. Enemy panzers will seek to capture your units’ stragglers — regroup and strike back!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+ supporting GPU with 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Optimized for Low settings / 30FPS @ 720p. Legacy AMD Radeon graphics cards, older than and including the Radeon Rx 200 series, may work but are not officially supported.
NOTES: This release is standalone.
|Google Drive||Download(1.12 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(1.12 GB) Link die?|
|Uptobox||Download(1.12 GB) Link die?|