Valhalla, the unstable nation
Valhalla is a free trading nation erected by three world powers for their own benefits after the world war. In an attempt to control the nation, three world powers banned the army from Valhalla. Due to the circumstances, public order in Valhalla is always unstable and thus in Valhalla year ten, Valhalla government makes a bold decision.
The birth of Troubleshooter
The Valhalla government grants civilians the right to investigate and arrest criminals in order to lower the rising crime rate. People call them Troubleshooter.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 GHz, AMD FX 4300 @ 3.8 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650 with 1 GB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
NOTES: When prompted to select graphics quality, “Manual” or “Auto-Detect” Choose “Manual”. If you selected “Auto-Detect” the game will crash. Its a known bug in the game and we will supply an update when fixed.
|Google Drive||Download(5.55 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(5.55 GB) Link die?|