Everything that SRPG could possibly be.
Troubleshooter: The Abandoned Children is the first episode of a turn-based strategy SRPG that takes place in the world of Troubleshooter.
Valhalla is a free trading nation erected by three world powers for their own benefits after the world war. In an attempt to control the nation, three world powers banned the army from Valhalla. Due to the circumstances, public order in Valhalla is always unstable and thus in Valhalla year ten, Valhalla government makes a bold decision.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 GHz, AMD FX 4300 @ 3.8 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650 with 1 GB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Based on TROUBLESHOOTER.Abandoned.Children-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-troubleshooter.abandoned.children.iso (5,964,169,216 bytes)
- TROUBLESHOOTER.Abandoned.Children.Hotfix-PLAZA (42 MB) applied over
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.6 to 3.4 GB)
- Installation takes 7-20 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6 GB
- Copy “locale_setting.xml” from corresponding subfolder in “_Language Switcher” to “Locale” game folder to change the game language
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
|Google Drive||Download(3.4 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(3.4 GB) Link die?|
|Racaty||Download(3.4 GB) Link die?|