Imagine making moral choices in a world devoid of morality. Logic rules this world, and every decision is just a set of zeros and ones. Most concepts take a whole new meaning, and some get completely abolished. Luckily reasonable beings, even if not human, always have a choice.
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is an story-driven adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world. You see it from the perspective of an engineering robot RT-217NP, who seems to be very curious about the human race, long extinct in wasting wars. Experience the mysterious vibe of each of carefully explored locations. Test your skills, solving diverse puzzles. Make fateful decisions and discuss intriguing matters to find out the whole truth being kept from you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 x64 and UP
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 570 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Based on Steam release Build 4737694: 7.5 GB, thanks to chronos!
- Game version: v1.0.7
- Goldberg emu/crack applied over
- Bonus OST and artbook are included by default
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.5 to 2.6 GB)
- Installation takes two minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Filecrypt folder password: hddgames