The line is a narrative game with integrated puzzles.
In the near future, most of the land was flooded, due to the sudden rise of the seas, creating a social collapse.
A few survivors decided to try and take control again, so they organized themselves into small teams, called lines. These lines were planned for three people, a leader, a safety officer and a health worker. Their mission was to find survivors among the remains of the abandoned cities, prepare them and take them to the few areas where the water had not yet reached, to form communities.
At first everything went well, but with time, some lines disappeared without a trace, so a group of explorers was created, to try to recover the supplies of those old lines and try to find out what happened.
You are a scout, and your mission is to find out what happened to line 14.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
- Additional Notes: 8 GB RAM
- Based on The_Line-HOODLUM ISO release: hlm-the_line.iso (17,139,683,328 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16 to 10.3 GB)
- Installation takes 4-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 16 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
|GoogleDrive||Download(10.2 GB) Link die?|
|GoFile||Download(10.2 GB) Link die?|
|Megaup||Download(10.2 GB) Link die?|
|Pixeldrain||Download(10.2 GB) Link die?|