It is 8 + alpha inclusion about the story after ED which it was not able to finish telling in a previous work. Of course, 40 or more events CG are new work. Part nine kinds for nine characters of newly recorded system sounds are recorded. Much beautiful wallpaper containing the wallpaper written by Mr. Takatsuki is recorded. Characters set the quiz about a work. When it clears, it is a wallpaper addition new to the collection of wallpaper! Quiz is all and is four stages. The character which appears on a stage reads out a problem.
- Release Date: 2003-05-25 (Japanese); 2008-12-11 (English)
- Developer: Kaori Gin’ya (Scenario), Takatsuki Noboru (Artist), Grass Road (Composer)
- Publisher: Vivid Color
- Censored: Yes
- Version: Final
- OS: Windows
- Language: English (Menu in Japanese**)
- Translator: Onadoru Euphoria
- VNDB: Silver Chaos Fan Box -Eternal Fantasia-
- Length: Short (2-10 hours)
- Prequel: Silver Chaos
- Voices: Japanese
1. (Recommended) Set system locale to Japanese.
3. In the SilverChaosFanbox folder, run BOOT.
4. Click the top left, then bottom right buttons to install (you can change destination folder if you want).
5. In the SCEF_Patchb74 folder, run SCEFPatch.
6. In the installation folder, go to \SilverChaosFanbox\DISC1\PACK and copy GRAPHIC.cmp and paste it in the same folder where the game is installed [\VividColor\SilverChaosFanBox\PACK].**
7. Run MainSystem or the desktop shortcut.
**This step was necessary for the game to work on newer versions of Windows and is what makes the translation partial. The patch is actually supposed to completely translate the game. Here’s a fix posted on Aarinfantasy by a Win 7 user a few years back
Filecrypt folder password: hddgames