While investigating the mysterious disappearance of her parents, a college student’s DNA is modified.
RE*SEQUENCED is a 3D open-world adventure game focused on story, exploration and combat. You play as Lux Hart, a college student who travels to her parents’ rural home during summer break, only to find them missing. While investigating their disappearance, she uncovers their connection with the mysterious underground agency The Redaction Commission. Using alien tech acquired by the Commission, her DNA is edited and resequenced, arming her with extraordinary abilities.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 10
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770M or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 24 GB available space
- Sound Card: This game is best experienced using headphones.
- Additional Notes: To reduce load times, it’s recommended to install to an SSD drive.
|Google Drive||Download(13.85 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(13.85 GB) Link die?|