Millions of years in the past, there was a civilization known as The Maria fighting for survival on a small planet orbiting a star in the Milky Way Galaxy.
One day, a small team was excavating the dunes near the solar system’s largest volcano and an artifact was uncovered.
The artifact led them to a crash site, where an ancient vessel was uncovered, but the message bore a warning written in an unknown dialect.
Their attempts to translate it bore a warning, stating that a series of solar flares would strike the planet, eliminating any life that called the planet home.
In decades, their planet would be reduced to a barren wasteland as solar winds stripped their withering atmosphere.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB / GTX 1050 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Additional Notes: Further testing required to fully deteramine accurate system requirements.
NOTES: With the release of the new Season 1.3 and the games name change from Day Zero Build, Craft, Survive. We decided to do a new standalone.
The game is updated to v1.3.1.
|Google Drive||Download(17.52 GB) Link die?|
|GoFile||Download(17.52 GB) Link die?|
|Uptobox||Download(17.52 GB) Link die?|