Portal is a single player game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative new games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay.
The game is designed to change the way players approach, manipulate, and surmise the possibilities in a given environment; similar to how Half-Life® 2’s Gravity Gun innovated new ways to leverage an object in any given situation.
Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created a cult following.
The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game.
Portal Stories: Mel is a community made, free modification for Portal 2 based in the Portal universe.
It tells the story of Mel, who meets a new personality core and faces an undiscovered threat to the Aperture facility.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Portal, Build 466272 (December 12, 2014)
- Portal 2, Build 4968168 (May 1, 2020)
- Portal Stories: Mel, Build 3719897 (December 6, 2017)
- Aperture Tag, Build 568280 (March 27, 2015) – Community Mod
- Thinking With Time Machine, Build 859339 (October 13, 2016) – Community Mod
- Portal 2: Sixense Perceptual Pack, Build 213449 (November 15, 2015) – REQUIRES Creative Senz3D camera
- Portal Stories: VR, Build 1122204 (May 16, 2016) – REQUIRES HTC Vive Headset
- Portal 2: The Final Hours, Build 25834 (June 16, 2014) – Digital Book
- Four Soundtracks (Portal, Portal 2, Portal Stories: Mel, Aperture Tag)
- Based on latest Steam builds for games and mods mentioned above: 47.1 GB
- LumaEmu and SSE cracks applied for different games depending on their Steam API version, thanks to Steam006 and syahmixp!
- Co-op_Launcher_v1.09-dekart811 & Portal_2_Co-op_Loader_by_Helifax are available in “Portal 2\NoDVD” after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- By default the following games/mods are installed with all text languages and English audio: Portal, Portal 2, Portal Stories: Mel, Aperture Tag, Thinking With Time Machine
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of the following content: co-op/advertising videos for Portal 2, four additional voiceover packs for Portal and Portal 2, Portal Stories: VR, Portal 2: The Final Hours, Portal 2: Sixense Perceptual Pack and soundtracks
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 47.1 to 7.8~11.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 15-30 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 47 GB
- Use “Portal Collection.exe” in collection root for game selection and changing their languages
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
|Google Drive||Download(11.08 GB)Link die?|
|Mega||Download(11.08 GB)Link die?|
|Uptobox||Download(11.08 GB)Link die?|
|GoFile||Download(11.08 GB)Link die?|