The player assumes control of Shinji Ikari, the protagonist and main character of the normal Neon Genesis Evangelion series, in the expanded alternate universe that was glimpsed upon for a few moments in the TV episode 26. Basically, the player decides Shinji’s fate in how he lives his life.
Play proceeds in three major ways: The weekly schedule, battle, and dialogue choices. The player chooses Shinji’s schedule for each week,what Shinji does influences his statistics. Battle controls are menu-driven and the outcome is determined partly by statistics and partly by luck. At various points Shinji will be asked to make choices during dialogue which can have far-reaching influence on the story.
Title: Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku
Original title: 碇シンジ育成計画
Length: Medium (10 – 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2004-09-24, English Patch V2.0 2020-01-10
- You need to change system locale to Japanese.
- No need to install. Run shinji.exe in folder “exec”.
- V2.0 update changelog:
- HUGE revisions to the translation, fixing mistranslations, weird phrasing, errors and typos, as well as a little bit of Japanese text I missed in the first translation. Every single file with dialogue in it has been updated at least a little.
- The window toolbar is now fully translated.
- All Next Episode title cards have the correct number on them. Previous versions had “Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3” etc for everything. Now Thanatos route episodes are represented by “Episode 22” etc, Pathos by “Episode XXII” etc, and Campus “Episode Twenty-Two” etc. This reflects what was in the original Japanese.
Previous updates (included in V2.0) have also added translations for the stats that show up after you complete a scheduled activity, fixed errors such as one that caused the game to break in the Kaworu bonus episode and removed typos.
Source: Shinji Ikari Raising Project_ English Patch Notes
!!! Buttons are not translated. Reference pictures of what each button means are included in the ‘help’ folder. This includes the Sunday menu, the Schedule menu, the Stats menu, and the Battle menu.
!!! “Shinji Ikari Raising Project_ English Patch Notes” and “SIRP Cheat Sheet”(Translated in English by scenikeight) are included in the ‘help’ folder.
|Google Drive||Download(2.9 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(2.9 GB) Link die?|
|Racaty||Download(2.9 GB) Link die?|
|Anonfile||Download(2.9 GB) Link die?|