Every world has a story, and it’s up to you to decide how it ends.
In Worlds in Crisis, you will encounter a host of new world events with ideological choices that you will have to resolve. Several new planet types and over a dozen new planet features also await you, breathing new life into the game for old-time Galactic Civilizations players while offering exciting options for people picking up the game for the first time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.x / 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD K10 Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 10.1 Video Card (AMD Radeon HD5x00 Series / Nvidia GeForce 500 Series / Intel HD 4000 or later)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from previous releases and updates.
Galactic Civilizations III – Worlds in Crisis Crackfix: Fixes the crash on startup.
|Google Drive||Download(12.28 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(12.28 GB) Link die?|
|Uptobox||Download(12.28 GB) Link die?|
|GoFile||Download(12.28 GB) Link die?|