Take control of a settlement of the first modern humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival.
Dawn of Man is a survival/city-builder from the creators of Planetbase.
The game starts in the Stone Age, and takes you up to the Iron Age, spanning more than 10,000 years of human prehistory.
You will have to get your people to survive, expand and evolve, just like our ancestors, facing the challenges that the environment will throw at you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM (Shader Model 3)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to v1.5.
|Google Drive||Download(1.21 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(1.21 GB) Link die?|
|Racaty||Download(1.21 GB) Link die?|