Conglomerate 451 is a grid-based, dungeon crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world.
You are the CEO of a Special Agency, instructed by the Senate of Conglomerate city to restore the order in sector 451, where corrupted corporations have established their turfs. Thanks to the last constitutional decree, you are allowed to create human clones. Build your own team, manipulate DNA, train your agents, equip them with high-end weapons, choose what cyberlimbs to implant, and send the squad to the field with only one goal: eradicate crime and restore order at any cost.
- OS: Windows: Vista SP1 (64-bit), 7 (64-bit), 8 (64-bit), 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 series 1GB video card or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
NOTES: With the release of the v1.5.0 update many files changed so we decided to make a new standalone.