Fight as a mighty Valkyrie to repel the forces of the underworld from invading the world of Asgard.
In BPM, all of your actions and the actions of your enemies are tied to the beat of the music. Your enemies perform a dance-like sequence of attacks to an epic rock opera. BPM is inspired by retro shooters of the 90’s. It is fast, frenetic and rhythmical. You can double jump, dash, rocket jump and bunny hop to evade your opponents.
Your goal is to reach the end of randomly generated dungeons, collecting different weapons, abilities and items each time you play. These weapons and abilities can radically alter the way you play, making each playthrough unique.
You must defeat 7 bosses to reach the final boss. Each boss moves and attacks in a unique way that you must learn to exploit if you want to succeed. Some attacks require you to jump over fields of lava, some to dodge fast projectiles, some to hold fast for a beat.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 2GB or equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Based on Steam release Build 5531667: 13.5 GB, thanks to Haoose!
- ALI213 emu/crack applied over
- Copy “xinput1_4.dll” from “Windows 7 Fix” folder to “WindowsNoEditor” folder to make the game work under Windows 7, thanks to dumass!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 13.5 to 4.4 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Filecrypt folder password: hddgames