From Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword series, with art direction by Dave Gibbons, legendary comic book artist behind ‘Watchmen’, comes ‘Beyond A Steel Sky’, the long awaited sequel to the cult classic ‘Beneath a Steel Sky’.
You are Robert Foster. A child has been abducted in a brutal attack. You have vowed to bring him home. The trail has led you to Union City, one of the last remaining mega-cities in a world ravaged by shattering wars, and political meltdown.
Union City is a utopia, its people loving life under the control of an altruistic AI: ever-attentive androids, designer living, piazzas and bars. What’s not to love? But this City has a dark underbelly…
‘Beyond a Steel Sky’ is a dramatic, humorous, cyberpunk thriller in which engaging puzzles drive a fast-paced narrative set in a dynamic gameworld that responds to – and is subverted by – the player’s actions.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Based on Beyond_a_Steel_Sky-HOODLUM ISO release: hlm-beyond_a_steel_sky.iso (15,899,064,320 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 14.8 to 9.2 GB)
- Installation takes 4-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 15 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- If you experience XINPUT1_4.dll error upon game launch, run “Fix XINPUT1_4.dll error.bat” in game root once, then run the game again
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack