A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is a visual novel game for PC. Follow the story of Michelle and Sam, and how their chance meeting evolves into a deeper romantic relationship. Set in vibrant Hong Kong in the year 1986, it is an original story about love, family, and culture.
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is about seeking identity and meaning in a rapidly changing world where conflicting world views and cultures collide. Inspired by Hong Kong cinema, 80s anime, city pop, and contemporary Asian literature, A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is an homage to the past and a visual delight for fans of retro art and fashion.
- Release Date: 2020-04-23
- Aliases: あの夏の日 — 香港, 1986, 夏天的一天 — 香港, 1986
- Developer: Oracle and Bone
- Censored: No (Apply adult patch)
- Version: Final
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Language: English
- Length: Short (2 – 10 hours)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1360 MB available space
1. Download and install adult patch. Check the manual for detailed instructions.
2. Extract and run.
- Interactive character dialogue and two unique endings
- Point-based system to unlock bonus scenes
- Over 400 original and unique hand-drawn art assets, vibrant backgrounds and character art inspired by 1980s anime and media
- Original vaporwave and 80s inspired soundtrack
- Featuring music from Timecop1983, Crystal Cola, and Stevia Sphere
- Approximately 8 hours of playtime
|Google Drive||Download(1.19 GB) Link die?|
|Mega||Download(1.19 GB) Link die?|
|Racaty||Download(1.19 GB) Link die?|
|Patch-Mega||Download(1.19 GB) Link die?|
|Patch-Racaty||Download(1.19 GB) Link die?|