There is a prophecy that every 1000 years, when the destruction draws near, the Messiah will come from a different world to the root world of Avatar and save them all.
Mia Touma, while returning home from school, finds an old but highly decorated book. When she shows it to her brother, Taiga, the book teleports them to another world – Avatar.
When they awaken, they find themselves in a world reminiscent of Medieval Europe. Before they understand what’s happening, an energetic woman comes before them and tells them they have become Savior Candidates.
|Aliases||デュエル・セイヴァー, ds, dsj, dsd|
|Length||Long (30 – 50 hours)|
|Developer||Team Baldrhead & Giga|
|Publishers||Alchemist & Giga|
Duel Savior Download
- You need to change system locale to Japanese.
- Run Duel Savior.exe or DuelSaviorMod.exe.
- Duel Savior.exe is the original executable from the English patch. It is not compatible with Windows 8 and 10 and you wont be able to switch the game to windowed mode unless you change to 16-bit color.
- DuelSaviorMod.exe enables windowed mode without changing the color and should fix the typical DirectDraw issues encountered on Windows 8 and 10 but can also be used for Windows XP/Vista/7.
- The modifications to the DuelSaviorMod.exe consist of the following:
- Game will use the ddraw implementation from Wine – (renamed as edraw.dll)
- Game will be able to play in windowed mode regardless of screen color depth. The original game required 16-bit color depth at all times.
- Game will use Sleep() in the idle loop instead of hammering the clock. This eliminates the excessive CPU consumption from the original exe.
- Game will use 32-bit color depth for fullscreen. (the 32 is hardcoded)
- Duel Savior Destiny is the PS2 version, Duel Savior Justice is the adult PC version. Differences between the two versions: http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=533
- Voice Actor Configuration:
- By default, PC voices will be used for all content.
- If you wish to use PS2 voices where they are available, then rename Voice1.pac to Voice2.pac and vice-versa.
- If you wish to use PS2 battle/system voices, rename Justice2.pac to Justice2PC.pac and rename Justice2PS2.pac to Justice2.pac.