Scotland, 1926. Following the suicide of his father, David Gordon visits his ancestral home for the first time in his life. A life that is soon threatened by the dark secrets that claimed the sanity of many Gordons before him.
Tormented by nightmares and waking dreams for all his life, David fears that it might be his destiny to follow in his father’s footsteps, down a path that leads to madness, and death.
Is there really a Curse that has been haunting his family, like his father believed?
It is up to David to uncover the horrible truths, buried under generations of silence and fathoms of stone. Black Mirror Castle demands an offering…
Title: Black Mirror
Developer: KING Art
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Release Date: 29 Nov, 2017
OS: Window 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX660 / Radeon 7870 – 2GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 11 GB available space
Black Mirror Download
- Based on Black.Mirror.IV-CODEX ISO release: codex-black.mirror.iv.iso (7,105,019,904 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.6 to 3.3 GB)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 11 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack